- The Pen Chalet is giving away three prizes for March, a Conklin Herringbone fountain pen, a Sheaffer 300 Ferrari Ballpoint gift set, and a Monteverde Artista fountain pen. Details are here.
- @randomthinks on Instagram is running a give-away to "kill winter with orange" for a chance to win a Lamy Al-Star, a Conklin All American, or a Rosetta Napoleon II. Scroll down in his posts to find one givi details on how to enter.
- Iguana Sell announced a Pelikan M805 demonstrator yesterday, which will come in two different versions: one completely clear and one with labels for each part engraved on the clear resin.
- The Pelikan M200 Café Crème recently became available for purchase, and the M805 Stresemann is available for pre-order.
- Nakaya now produces desk pens in their Ama-Iro finish.
- Bexley's Phoenix pens are now available. I personally don't like the combination of a swirled resin cap with a demonstrator body; but someone might.
- Ebouya pens have begun to appear on the American market. Their pens are handcrafted like Nakaya's but at lower prices.
- There's now a white Visconti Pininfarina.
- The fire blue Kaweco Liliput is back in stock at JetPens and soon will be out of stock again.
- Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst is slated for release in the coming weeks.
- The Lamy Al-Star in copper orange is now available, but I'm personally more interested in the copper orange ink.
- Made by 68 contacted me recently about their Pen Box 001, a beautifully designed piece for holding two pens along with two cartridges.